Date(s) - Sunday Dec 06, 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- A meet-up in an amazing private junkyard
- Southeast New Jersey in Atlantic County. We have been asked to keep the location secret for now. Details will be provided to everyone registered for the meet-up as we get closer to the date.
- The cost of this meet-up will be $25 per person if paid by cash or check, $26 per person if paying by credit card. All entry fees must be paid in advance of the meet-up.
- Contact: Jean McKenna
This is not your ordinary junkyard. First off, the place is HUGE.
The site is not piles of discards. There are literally hundreds of cars and trucks in all states of disrepair and decay, there are all sorts of vintage tools, collections of old gas pumps (as in when the highest price they could display was cents-per-gallon), a helicopter, signs, bicycles, dinosaurs and all kinds of other goodies. Everything is spread out and in many cases staged and ready for you to make creative images.
Tom Holding, who will be our guest speaker on April 9 will be there to assist anyone that needs help or wants guidance in composition, lighting or anything else. The site is full of hidden treasures and Tome has said that the more time you spend there, the more treasures you’ll reveal.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Registration for this is a 3-step process
- Enter Your additional Information into the form and click Submit Form
- Click the Purchase Meet-up button to pay for the entry fee
- Click on Submit Registration to reserve your spot at the meet-up
You must be logged in to view this content.
Registrations are closed for this event.