- This event has passed.
New York City High Line Meet-Up
May 25 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The High Line in NYC is an abandoned elevated freight train line that was saved and converted into a fully landscaped walking trail.
Details of the Meet-UP:
- This will be on Friday, May 25
- There will be a car pool leaving the Wegman’s in Warrington parking lot at 7:30AM (Valley Square Shopping Center where 611 and Street Road intersect)
- We will take the 9:03AM NJT train from the Hamilton, NJ station, arriving in NYC at 10:13AM
This will be a walking tour
- About 4 miles total on a flat smooth surface
- There is no shade, watch the weather and dress appropriately
- Good opportunities for street, portrait, nature, macro, architecture and food photography
We will walk Chelsea Market and have lunch before returning to Penn Station